Updated: Aug 6, 2022
For the most part, we are pretty open about what a session with us entails. You come in, we go through your wardrobe you have brought to chose which pieces will be used with which set. , from there you move into Hair and Make Up with one of our fabulous stylists. After Hair and Make Up - the shoot begins!! Lisa talks and walks you through the whole thing! For two hours, girl, it is all about YOU! Looking and feeling like the Badass you are, posing like a natural. After the session wraps and your back in your street clothes, we schedule your reveal and ordering appointment and your are off to enjoy the rest of your fabulous day. I always advise my clients to schedule either a date night or a girls night afterwards, because you are going to look and feel like a rockstar.
So what else is there to know? Well, let me tell you!!
1. Lisa poses you 100%. She actually positions herself first so you can physically see the pose before hopping into it yourself. She will adjust your hands, your feet, tell you what to do with your face (chin up, lashes down, breathe through your mouth), mess with your hair, tuck portions of your outfit if need be. It’s all taken care of. If posing has been stressing you out (or it’s one of the things holding you back from changing), don’t let it be, we’ve got you taken care of!
2. We will style ALL of the outfits you bring, literally from head to toe. Whether it’s a bridal look and you need a veil to matching the perfect necklace or body chain to your damn shoes! Each outfit you wear is unique to you and no one else has worn it quite that way before. We have items in our style closet that we can pull from if you'd like to take your clothing to next level.
a thing to note: even if your heels are crazy high, you DO NOT need to walk in them! You can put them on after you’ve gotten to your posing destination, no need to hobble and risk breaking an ankle. Trust me, we all look like baby giraffe’s walking in them. You are not alone.
3. You are going to go through a serious work out. You are going to be pushing your body’s limits. Whether you work out and do yoga every day or your workout is walking for a snack (anyone else?) you will be sore. Practice cat-cow yoga pose, drink all the water, stretch, and be prepared to feel like you worked your butt off at the gym. You kind of did, but you got some damn good photos in the process ;)
There is a difference between pain and working the poses. Pain isn’t good. If it hurts, stop! We can always adjust poses so they are more comfortable for you. We got you, boo!
4. Do not be afraid to ask for a break! Potty break, snack break, water break, pose break - seriously, whatever you need. We want you to be as comfortable as possible. If you’re shaking while holding a pose and you feel like you’re going to break, TELL US!
5. It will be the start (or continuation) of your self love journey. You deserve to see yourself how others do. You are beautiful! Your body has been with you through it all, it’s the only thing that has. Embrace it, honor it, give it the same love you give others.
You are real, you are enough, you are powerful and it’s about damn time you see yourself that way because we sure as hell do.
Please also note, there is not any room for negativity in our studio. We won’t let you pick yourself apart, we won’t let you talk badly about yourself or the like; if you do, we will stop mid-session and have a discussion about it. It's simply not allowed.
Now, who's ready to experience this for themselves? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch ASAP.